Aqua-Lung Buoyancy Compensators
GENERAL AND SPECIAL
FEATURES OF AQUA LUNG JACKETS
All Aqua Lung jackets are manufactured from high
density polyurethane-coated 420 or 840 denier nylon. The 840 denier
material is particularly strong and abrasion resistant. Aqua Lung
jackets are fitted as standard with the new high flow rate inflator
and an environmentally protected mechanism.
Most Aqua Lung jackets are designed to be used with single or
twin cylinders, conversion requires a mechanical kit.
Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever
built by Aqua Lung. It features
an all-new air cell powered by
Aqua Lung’s revolutionary i3
technology. The hybrid air cell
combines a jacket style with a
back inflation unit that
completely surrounds the
backpack. The front lobes are
sleeker and low profile. The
Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung’s most
notable BC features such as the
integrated sports bra and
SureLock™ weight system.
i3 Controller Flat
E-Valves Pull-down utility pocket
Both right and left side Octo-pocket™
Integrated i3 controller
for easier, single touch
control for both inflation
Multiple dump features
allows upper and lower
dumps to activate
depressing the i3 lever
Flat E-Valves reduce drag
and keep the BC streamlined
one-way valves incorporated
into the Flat E-Valves
prevent water from back
flushing into the BC
pull down oral inflator is
easy to deploy and use. It
can easily be removed
should you need an access
port for rinsing the inside
of the air cell or should
you want to attach an
patented integrated sports
bra provides added comfort,
security and stability
patented SureLock™ weight
system offers unsurpassed
ease of loading, security
and ditching of the weight
large pull-down left pocket
is just one of three
zippered utility pockets
that allow you to stow your
(patent pending) can be
found on either side of the
stainless steel D-rings
provide attachment options
- A small
pocket on the lower left
lobe allows the
installation of a retractor
mounting grommets allow you
to attach any one of the
fine Deep See knives
- A padded,
rolled collar provides
comfort around the neck
- A unique
waistband allows up to 6"
over-molded carrying handle
allows for convenient
two lobe-retaining D-rings
that can be used to hold
the lobes stationary during
weight pouch insertion
traction pad (patented)
built into a proprietary
contour backpack prevents
- Outer air
cell constructed of
Armorshield™ Cordura® for
increased wear and fade
- Affordable Tech!!
- Torso Adjustment System
- Modular Weight System
- Hard & Soft Mount for Twin Tanks (optional)
- Non-Ditch Weight System
- Adjustable D-rings
- Carry/Positioning Handle
- Two Fold Down Pockets
- Adjustable Chest Strap
- 50 lb. Lift Bladder
- Right Rear Pull Dump
- Crotch Strap (optional)
- Back Plate Allowance
- Comes Standard with Powerline Inflator (Air Source optional)
The Malibu RDS features the Aqua Lung Swivel Axis System (SAS) that is concealed in the new conforming foam-molded harness. This innovative harness system self-adjusts to provide a great fit. Contoured to a diver's torso.
- Back mounted bouyancy
- Fully weight integrated Rapid Deployment System (RDS)* (patented). Integrated releasable weight system holds
up to 10 lbs./5 Kgs. of weight per pocket for a maximum of 20
- Two fixed weight pockets hold up to 5 lbs./2Kgs. per pocket
for a maximum of 10 lbs./5 Kgs.
- air Mic Inflator with integrated ull dump.
- Durable 420 Denier nylon material.
- Conforming molded shoulders and back pad.
- Depth compensating, neoprene cummerbund.
- Removable and adjustable chest strap.
- 4 sizes - S, M, L and XL.
- More accessible lower right pull dump located on the inside
of hte bladder.
- Larger plastic D-ring at shoulder strap for easier adjustment.
- Twin torso adjustment straps with quick reease buckles.
- Zipper pull cord on pocket.
- Cam lock tank strap on pocket (twin tank optional)
- BC carrying handle and BC positioning handle allow easier
carrying and positioning of your BC each time you change cylinders.
- Colors Available: Black
- Great entry level weight integrated BC
- Constructed of Armor Cordura material
- NEW! Plastic Beefy D-rings
- NEW! Light/slate pocket with retractor attachment D-ring
- Patented Rapid Deployment weight System (RDS)*
- Depth compensating waistband
- Double Adjusting torso straps with quick release buckles
- Right shoulder and lower right side pull dump
- Powerline inflator with integrated pull dump
- Fully padded back pad
- 1 1/2" adjustable lobe strap
- Tank traction pull
- Large plastic D-rings and shoulder strap for easier adjustment
- Now color coded by size (like the Wave) making it a great rental BC
- Colors Available: Black
A simple and durable BC with
all the features demanded by new and experienced divers. A favorite
among resorts and tour operators worldwide.
- Tough and durable Armorshield Cordura material
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Twin torso adjustment straps and quick release buckles
- Large plastic D-rings at shoulder strap for easier adjustment
- Velcro® cummerbund
- Two large Velcro® pockets
- Carrying handle integrated into backpack
- 2 stainless steel D-rings.
- Optional lower right side pull dump
- Cam lock tank strap with padded grip
- Air Mic Inflator with integrated pull dump
- 5 sizes - XS, S, M, L and XL (color coded for easy locker
Colors Available: Black
Designed to operate as an integrated part of your buoyancy compensator, the Surface Observation Signal (SOS) significantly increases your surface visibility in case of separation from your boat or your buddy. World-renowned underwater photographer Stephen Frink conceived and patented this device to assist during his working dives when his hands are full of expensive camera gear. Now you can have the same protection with this Aqua Lung/Sea Quest engineered exclusive product!
- Attaches directly to the right rear buoyancy compensator relief valve opening
- Easily inflates using standard buoyancy compensator pneumatics
- Diver-controlled "rip cord" deploys the signal device without further handling
- Fully inflated the device extends well-above the water surface for increased surface visibility of the diver
- Easily rolls back into integrated holster for streamlined storage and simple reuse
S.O.S. will fit Aqua Lung, SeaQuest and most Technisub BC's.
- Rapid Deployment System (RDS™)
allows diver to quickly load or release weight pockets.
safety ring/clip ensures weights stay in place until released
A True Diving Pioneer Passes - Bill Tant - "Cap'n Scuba"
Current Events & Info -
Law Enforcement Dive Team - Pool &
Class Schedule -
Trips & Travel
Alaska Natural Nugget Gold Jewelry - Photos & Links
SCUBA Classes - The Passport Club
Alabama Underwater Cultural Resources Act Page (AUCRAp)
Adventures Of The AHC
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MAIL ORDER AND
INTERNET SALES OF OUR PRODUCTS!
Get on our Email List to hear
the latest! Click here!
SCUBA, prospecting, metal
detector & website questions or comments go to SSDS
Southern Skin Divers Supply -
5th Avenue South - Birmingham, AL 35222 - (205) 595-3052
9-6 weekdays & 9-4
Saturdays - Closed Sunday & Monday
here for directions and a map