Octopus and Alternate Air
- Mid size octopus to complete Legend
- This pneumatically balanced octopus is ideally suited for an over-balanced Legend first stage.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The excellent coldwater performance of this octopus is due to the highly efficient heat exchanger on the second stage.
- High visibility 39" yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover.
Compact. Ergonomic. High Visibility. The Low Profile
Octopus has an ergonomic 120 degree angle between hose and mouthpiece
- perfect angle for sharing air. The angle of the mouthpiece
ensures that it won't snag on dive gear or the underwater environment.
Soft cover button for ease of purging - even with thick gloves
on! Tested highest-visibility yellow. Side-mounted exhaust allows
the LPO to work equally well when upside down. Adapter available
for mounting on Air Mic® Inflator. Custom, quick-release
mounting clip included. Compact and streamlined for less drag.
This Octopus second stage is fitted with an adjustable venturi
to limit any free flow problems. It is fitted with a yellow cover
and a 39" hose which makes it easy to deploy. It can be
fitted to any regulator having a 3/8" LP port.
The Glacia Octopus is specially designed for cold water diving. The displaced lever, specially treated
parts and heat exchangers effectively resist the formation of