new flagship model offers you everything a diver can ask for.
The Stinger is a full decompression dive computer and beautifully
constructed compact-size watch in one rock-solid package. As
a watch, the Stinger provides the travelling diver with dual
time, calendar function, alarm clock and stopwatch. The Stinger
is the only Advanced Computer Watch in the world with separate
Air, Nitrox and Free/Gauge modes.
- Nitrox display alerts with visual and audible alarms when
oxygen toxicity level becomes too high
- Free Diving/Gauge display shows you the relevant information
for either dive by displaying present depth, alternative values
for maximum depth, temperature, dive time, current time and dive
- Ceiling and Floor display alerts with audible alarm, blinking
ASC TIME and upward pointing arrow notifying you that your dive
has become a decompression stop dive and that you are below the
- Safety Stop display includes a recommended safety stop in
the depth range of 20-10 feet (6-3 meters) for every dive deeper
than 33 feet (10 meters)
- Memory display includes high capacity logbook and profile
memories with detailed dive information such as dive entry time/date,
dive time, personal adjustments, possible violation notations,
temperature at max depth, surface interval time and scrolling
dive profiles with bookmarks
- Advanced watch functions include calendar, alarm clock and
Stinger PC Interface: The Stinger memory information
can be downloaded to a PC with the Suunto Dive Manager (SDM)
software and interface. SDM allows you to keep a complete computerized
logbook, simulate dives and analyze and print your dive profiles.
SDM even allows you to send your dive profiles to Divers Alert
Network, thus contributing to DAN's global Project Dive Exploration.