Vyper From Suunto Features:
- New Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) algorithm for tracking
both dissolved and free gas in the tissues of divers performing
a large variety of maneuvers.
- "SMART Button" feature prompts user; and gives access to the numerous functions of the Vyper; Easy-to-navigate menu system.
- Light-weight and compact yet has large display with large digits for easy reading.
- User replaceable battery.
- Nitrox features:
- 21-50% in 1% increments
- 1.2-1.6 PO2 in .1 increments
- Reverts to 21%
- Automatic activation.
- Built-in calendar/clock
- Dive simulator and plan mode simulator
- Extensive memory
- Logs last 36 hours
- Records at 20 second intervals with ability to set at 10, 30, or 60 second intervals with PC software
- History holds 999 dives & 999 hours
- PC download and superior PC-software
- Adjustable electronic backlight: Set duration from 5 to 30 seconds; can be set to come on automatically during warnings.
- Gauge mode for tech divers diving with exotic mixes.
- Built-in safety stop feature.
- Bar Graphs for remaining dive time, oxygen loading and ascent rate.
- Gauge mode shows depth, maximum depth, dive time, current time, temperature and ascent rate. Information is also recorded to the profile memory.
- Available in Black Bezel.